"“Going deep” is more than winning a game of Bible Trivia. It’s more than finding a helpful insight for the upcoming week.Going deep is:
- immersing ourselves in the truth that Jesus Christ bled and died to save helpless sinners like you and me.
- seeing the depth of our sin and the depth of God’s grace.
- remembering that there is nothing we can do to make ourselves more acceptable to God.
- returning to the costly grace that demands “my life, my soul, my all.”
- viewing the whole Bible in light of the overarching story of grace that has the gospel announcement as its climax and the gospel community as its result."
Trevin Wax, So you want to go deeper? (read the full thing here)