Josh Reeves posted 30 ways to be missional in the workplace, including:
- Instead of eating lunch alone, intentionally eat with other co-workers and learn their story
- Bring breakfast once a month for everyone in your department.
- Make every effort to avoid gossip in the office. Be a voice of thanksgiving not complaining.
- Start a regular lunch out with co-workers (don’t be selective on the invites).
- Ask someone who others typically ignore if you can grab them a soda/coffee while you’re out.
- Be the first person to greet and welcome new people.
- Make every effort to know the names of co-workers and clients along with their families.
- Go out of your way to talk to your janitors and cleaning people who most people overlook.
read the full article here